Forearm is easy to sore while playing sports. So we introduce 2 function in this blog, strengthen and ease the pain.
This kintape application of forearm suitable for any sports needs back and forth movements of the forearm like pingpong, golf, tennis, badminton.
The steps for taping：
- For strengthen the muscle:
- Cut a 18cm I type Kintape
- Apply the first 5cm without stretch on the muscle part near to elbow.
- Stretch 120% and apply to the writst (or just apply with releasing the paper - it is 120% stretch if producing by DL's products standard)
- No stretch for the last 5cm
- For Ease the pain:
- Cut a 25cm Y tape Kintape and the "V" part start from 8cm
- Apply the first 5cm without stretch on the wrist like the picture.
- Stretch 120% and apply to the left and right side by side to the part close to elbow as picture.
- No Stretch for the last 5cm.
Please click to see the 3 tips for application methods of kintape to help you apply them easier.
And buy for personal use. Here
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 18 Kintape applications for sports, kinesiology tape guide, Kintape technique, sports safety, taping technique